At the Alexandria Catherine Events team, we firmly believe that hands-on experience is the best way to learn and grow as a professional in this industry, and so we make sure to immerse our interns as best we can. You'll not only see the back end of the planning process, but will have an opportunity to engage and interact with clients and assist on their wedding day as we bring all of their dreams to life.
We look for seasonal interns to assist our team members. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and highly motivated with a flexible schedule. We also look for candidates who are fun and enthusiastic with positive attitudes. An affinity for champagne isn't required, but is certainly preferred.
- Attendance and assistance at site visits, rehearsals and other related meetings
- Day-to-day assistance with roles across the company's event planning process
- Gathering and confirming event details
- Conducting meetings and walkthroughs in-person with clients, vendors, etc.
- Coordinating and confirming vendor and event logistics
- Assisting on event days from start to finish
- Flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Access to car and computer
- Valid US Driver's License
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hospitality and team-oriented; willingness to pitch in / positive, can-do attitude